Friday, November 5

GOING NOODLES!



Location: Night Noodle Market, Sydney


Digging into a fresh Thai Spring Roll

 
It’s been Sydney Food Festival for the past month! And while there was not any specific vegetarian events (at least that I’m aware of) there was a strong emphasis on ‘green cooking’. Events included the Youth Food Movement, Sustainable Food Adventurers and Food in the Fields (where you pick your own veggie’s in Terara!). Sadly I couldn't make it to any of these events, but I did manage to check out the Night Noodle Market at Hyde Park!






It was not easy to find veggie options. But I loved the challenge! I found some incredible chili pepper edamame beans, fresh thai spring rolls (absolutely delicious!) and sticky coconut rice with mango for dessert. YUM!



 
The atmosphere of the markets was fantastic! Sydney really knows how to puts on some great festivals. Hopefully future food festivals will include more vegetarian events.


That being said... this weekend is the Sydney Cruelty Free Festival which takes place between 10am – 7pm on Sunday (7th November) at Belmore Park, Haymarket, Sydney!! There will be cooking demos, food, wine and live music!! Entry is free!


I will be there taking snaps!


Xx Yas

1 comment:

Angela said...

Man, I didn't even know the night markets were on :( Looks delish!
Ang xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...