Wednesday, February 23

I WONT EAT ANIMALS, BUT I WILL DRESS LIKE ONE

I'm Like a Jaguar
~ Secret Squirrels Closet.

If you have been reading this blog you may remember Bri Cheeseman's Vegan Profile (click!) She is the fabulous designer of the label Secret Squirrel. Her latest collection just came out and is being feature in this weeks Grazia mag, so check it out!

The topic: is it wrong to wear animal prints as a vegan? I say absolutely not!!!

Many of my style choices are animal inspired, particularly cats. I love feeling like an elegant, strong panther. Some people argue animal prints and pleather are tacky... but this stylish and chic collection from Secret Squirrel proves otherwise!
 



2011 IM NOT LIKE THEM
~ my favourite looks ~ 
to see the entire collection click HERE

you may have guessed... modeled by moi :)
Xx Yas

*** please note that while the designer is vegan, her range sometimes use silk. All skirts are pleather

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Not all animal prints are created equal...but it's definitely possible to pull it off elegantly:) I love this collection. Vegan does not mean ugly.

CHLOE and JESSICA said...

haha love the title!!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

Sarah Vosper said...

So nice, such great designs, and you look so pretty!!

(p.s. I finaaaaally prepared the chocolate-avocado-cake, it is sitting in my fridge right now, the hard part is waiting until tomorrow to eat it!)

purplegrape. said...

oooohhh im so impressed Sarah! I was nibbling at mine way before it was ready ;)

I'm a cheeky cook!

Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...